Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Out to Dinner

We headed back to Highlands Coffee for dinner on Wednesday night. Yes, the coffee shop actually has a dinner menu. I had a croque monsieur, which was soooo yummy!!! :) Kevin had one as well and really liked it too.

Kien sat on my lap for the whole meal. My mom cut up my sandwich for me, so I could eat. ;) ha. Kien wanted my french fries soooo badly!!!! ha! Oh! I forgot to mention that he supposedly eats rice cereal twice per day, but he refused to eat it when we tried to feed it to him. So if he doesn't even eat rice cereal, I didn't think it was time to experiment with a french fry quite yet. ;) But he kept me very busy by trying to grab things on the table while I tried to eat!!! ;) We went through this last time too, when we never had a high chair for Kevin until Chili's at the JFK airport. I was shocked at the time to discover the luxury of a high chair!!! ;) It is kinda fun though to have the cute little boy on my lap!!! :)

At one point, after Kien had grabbed at my french fries for the gazillionth time, I called him "French Fry." Kevin turned to me and said, "But I'm your french fry, Mommy." ha! He's right. That's one of my nicknames for him. ;) I told him that he was right and that I'd have to think of some new ones for Kien. That's tricky!!!! ;)

Kevin has also made it clear that he is NOT a baby, like Kien -- but he is a "babydoll." :)

After we finished eating, I headed over to a couch in the coffee shop with my 2 boys. Kien has started giving kisses!!! He first did it to me earlier with an open-mouthed face. :) And now he's been doing it to Kevin too!!!! :) Soooo sweet!!!!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Kien has already learned to give kisses!!??!! Wow! He must REALLY feel the love!

And that first picture REALLY shows how much he wants those fries. ; )