Wednesday morning, while Daddy was out applying for Kien's passport, Kevin started playing with the little beach ball we brought along from home. And Kien was quite interested!! And they actually started a game of catch!!!! Kien actually knew to toss the ball back and to try to catch it!!!!! :) :)
They both had a look of glee on their faces!!!! :) I got a video too, which is at the bottom of this post.
Then we saw him pull himself up on the side of the couch quite easily.
And he discovered the books!
Kevin tried picking him up a couple times. He was sooo excited about his little brother that I was worried he wasn't being cautious enough, but I felt badly about reprimanding him too much -- because I want to encourage him in loving his little brother! But we have since put an end to him picking up Kien ...when it ended in a bit of disaster (but only mild disaster) later in the day. sigh. :(
This one would have been darling if it wasn't blurry!! I took sooo many pictures of them playing together and just couldn't narrow it down, so I'm posting LOTS!!! They had a BLAST together!!!! They just love each other, and I was sooo excited to see them playing together!!!!!! :) :)


We saw him take a couple steps!! He takes 2 or 3, then he's down on his hands and knees. :)
He can stand by himself for a little bit too.

I love that he's still a crawler too for the time being!!!!! :) :)






Then they both went after Bockba Nina, and Kevin showed Kien how to play with the plant. sigh.
Then Bockba Nina read them Kien's first story about a pink pig. :)Here's the video....
1 comment:
Wow! They play SO well together! Truly brothers! : )
Post a Comment