
We had a birthday party for Kien today!!! :) It was only 7 days late. We decided to just do this with our own family, so it was just the 5 of us. I decorated while the rest of them hung out in our bedroom, so it would be a surprise for Kevin.

Kevin was impressed! :) Obviously, Kien didn't have much of a reaction. ;) Here I am with my 2 matching boys!!

We ended up buying a few individual slices of cake (different kinds) from Highlands Coffee. We got one slice of black forest cake, because that had the messiest frosting. ;) And since it was my mom's top pick, she got to eat it after Kien was done with squishing. We put a candle in it (I brought the candle and decorations from home), but we didn't have a way to light it - which was fine.

The hat didn't stay on for long. ;)

We sang "Happy Birthday." :)

Since Kien isn't too keen on this whole spoon-feeding thing, not much squishing happened. ha!

I had to force a little squishing, just for effect. ;) Then as we were finishing, Kien got very cranky and apparently needed a bottle. I didn't realize this would be bedtime quite yet... but he fell asleep during the bottle, so we put him to bed and that was the end of the party. ;)
1 comment:
Happy First Birthday Kien!!! Karin, you look so beautiful with your two matching boys!
Post a Comment