
Here's our little crawler. :)

His Great Grandma Dorothy bought this sleeper for him for Christmas! :) I thought for sure he had outgrown it long ago... but nope! I even have to roll up the sleeves, because it's so big on him! Everything I brought for him is size 9 months, and this one seems to run the largest of all thus far. His Robeez are size 6-12 months, and I even wonder if he could wear a size smaller! He's a cute little peanut!! :) I even developed a nickname for Kien today which is all his own, instead of a hand-me-down nickname from Kevin. ;) Keenie-Beanie! ha! Oh -- and I said something today that implied that Kevin wasn't a baby anymore, because yesterday he insisted that he wasn't. But today, he said that I have 2 babies and that yes, he is still my baby and will always be. :) hooray! ;)

Sorry this one is a little risque with Kevin in his nighttime Pull-Up.... ;) But it was too cute to pass up! Kevin was crawling with Kien.


The boys played catch again. Kien loved it!!

Kien actually took a morning nap today! He slept for 3 hours. (And yes, he has slept through the night all 3 nights!!) When he got up and I held him, he flopped himself down on me, and just wanted to keep his head right there. It was soooo precious!!!! He just LOVES cuddling and being held!!! And Mommy is always his top pick. :)

It's so fun to put on his new outfits each day! :)

He's still figuring out this balancing thing! :)

He walked a fair distance to get to me a few times today. :)


Then I needed to get some things tidied up, so the housekeepers could come clean. I decided to try putting Kien in his crib with some toys. He started to cry initially, but then he was ok. Hooray!! :) Then Daddy came in the room, and I went elsewhere. And while Daddy was on duty, somehow Kevin snuck himself into the crib!! ;) He wanted to play with his little brother.

Kien is so impressed with his big brother. :)
1 comment:
Oh... Look at your beautiful babies! Your boys are adorable. Karin, it is so beautiful to see how Kien has taken to you. It is obvious from the photos that he is in love with his Mommy.
:)
Leanne
Post a Comment