
We finally made it to the hotel pool today. And they have an awesome baby pool!! It's quite deep compared to most baby pools I have experienced, so it's perfect for Kevin!! He did keep asking to go in the big pool, but there was no reason to do so. And he was having a blast in there anyway. In the big pool, he would have had to have been held, as he can't fully swim yet. (But he made great progress in his recent swim lessons session last month!)

Kien sat on the side with me. The edge was tipped such that I was able to have him sit in very shallow water, while I sat behind him.

He was so freaked out by his 2 baths thus far, so I didn't know how this would go. But he did great!! He was apprehensive at first, but he never cried. He was also fascinated to watch big brother!! And I think he was quite interested in all the splashing Kevin was doing, so he started splashing with his hands himself!! :)

Kevin was showing off his swimming skills. :)


Kien eventually was really reaching in! Then I wondered if his bathtub fear was based more on being lifted into a high-walled tub than on the water itself. Although both were probably scary to him, if he had never experienced a bath before.


Look at our little swimmers! :)
1 comment:
Wow! GREAT idea about re-introducing Kien into water in a different way!!!
Post a Comment