Kevin took a good nap this afternoon with pretty much no resistance! We all ended up going to sleep after him. Then at 6:30pm, I woke everyone up so we could eat dinner and try to be on somewhat of a normal schedule. Kevin was soooo hard to wake up!!! ;)We went to eat in the hotel restaurant with another couple who is adopting from the same province. I have been emailing with her regularly for months, and we met at dinner tonight in person for the first time. :) They are adopting their 14th child!!! Their oldest is actually older than me! (They have 9 by birth and 5 by adoption!)
I was the only one to order a Vietnamese dinner tonight, and it was very yummy! Kevin had mac and cheese off the kids' menu. :) He was exhausted and became quite delirious! He didn't seem capable of sitting in his seat and didn't appreciate all the adult conversation. ;) So he spent a lot of time standing right next to me and sometimes sitting on my lap. Poor sleepy boy!!!
When we got back to the room, we met another online friend who is also adopting from the same province. This is her first child, so she is becoming a Mommy tomorrow. :)
Then Kevin was off to bed!!! I tried to take in the fact that this is his final evening as an "only child." Wow. But I had so much to do ahead of me this evening and so much on my mind that I didn't have time to become emotional! ;) And Bockba Nina did his bedtime stories, as she always does when we're with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment