On Tuesday morning, we were to meet in the hotel lobby at 10am. I didn't get much sleep the night before and was quite a stress case that morning!! We ordered room service for breakfast, to make sure we had a good breakfast before our big day. We weren't sure what the eating plans would be on the road. We packed snacks, just in case. Well, it turns out that (as I had guessed) there were NO eating plans for the day -- AND we actually didn't even have much of a chance to eat our snacks!! And when we did, my stomach was so tied up in knots that I didn't want to risk eating a thing!!!So we met our agency staff and 2 other families down in the lobby. Then we rode in the van to pick up one more family at a different hotel. Then we were off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment