My mom's luggage was delivered around 10pm last night!!! :)
And yes, now we're all wide awake in the middle of the night. sigh. We're jet lagged, my anxiety is running a little high (I had plenty of nightmares to prove it!), and Kevin has declared that he's "too excited" to sleep. ;)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have to confess that I've been refreshing your blog throughout my work day, wondering if you might post because you couldn't sleep...sorry for your lack of sleep but it's keeping my day more interesting! ;-)
Have a wonderful G&R, even though I know it will be bittersweet...
Missy
Karin! It's 4:45 a.m. - why are you still blogging? Go to bed! I love the blog but I can't believe you're still awake at these hours. You are made of steel, sweetie! I've figured out the time difference between EST and Vietnam. I'll be praying for you when you meet your baby boy and baby girl in the wee, wee hours of our very early Tuesday a.m. here. Good luck, Mommy and Daddy! (And good luck to Big Brother Kevin and Bockba Nina, too!)
Love you all!
Leanne
I am glued to your blog.....!!! I remember the sleep deprivation going to/from Russia. Ack!!! Can't wait to see pics of Kien with you!! Praying praying praying...
Laura
Karin,
I just realized that you are on your way to meet your babies RIGHT NOW!!!!! Praise God! I pray for strength for you in all you will do today and all of the conflicting emotions you will feel. As I have said before, you are very brave and I know that with the strength God will add to that, you will be able to do all that is asked of you! Can't wait to finally see pics of baby Kien, too!!!
Hugs,
Dawn
Can't wait to see those pics of you and Kien....and Kien with Kevin! I pray that your time with Aria was sweet (and perhaps you learned that you might still be able to bring her home this trip?).....
I'm glad Bockba Nina arrived safely. There's nothing like a grandma to have around! And although we are grown ups, it's nice to have our mommies too :)
Man...I'm leaving my computer for the next 7 hours and won't be able to check for updates. I can't wait to get back and see how everything went. PRAYING HARD!!!
Post a Comment