Kien is asleep!!!!! :) :) He did NOT take after his older brother! ha! ;)
We transferred him to the bedroom with his bottle and dimmed the lights. He kept sucking on it, but not really drinking it. But he really didn't want to let go. Eventually, we got the bottle away, and Steve laid him in the crib. No crying!!! (He has cried both times I've laid him down for a diaper change, so I thought this would be similar.) He played for about 2 minutes... then he was ASLEEP!!!! Ok, that was too easy. But after the day we've had, I don't think there's anything wrong with receiving a dose of "easy." :) And actually, before we took the bottle away, I prayed out loud that he would go to bed easily without crying. And God provided!!! :)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment