Sunday, June 8, 2008

We're Here!!!!

We arrived at our hotel in Vietnam at around 11:30am on Sunday!!! :) It took 35 hours to get from our house in the US to our hotel in Vietnam!

I have pictures and stories to post about our journey thus far, but I'm also quite tired and our internet connection is a little spotty (which hopefully is just a temporary problem!)... so I will see how far I get before I need to get in bed. :) It's now 7pm in Vietnam (that makes it 8am on Sunday on the east coast).

1 comment:

Noelle said...

It says a lot about how draining a two-day travel excursion is, . . . when even Karin's "We're Here" post is out of order. ; ) (That is, it was posted before the Thompsons sent the Faulkners off at the RDU airport.) ; ) Sorry, just had to pick on you a little bit. ; )