Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kevin Stories

After watching Toy Story this week, Kevin spelled the word "toy!!" :) He told us that he knew how to spell it -- and he did!!! :) So he has now learned to spell Kevin, cat, Mom, Dad, and toy. What more could he need???? ;) (Ok, God and little brother would be good too. ha!)

Kevin had started referring to when we come back to Vietnam for Aria, so I had to explain to him that only Daddy will be coming back. Yesterday, I told him that we're leaving to fly home today!! He was upset, so I asked why. He said that he wanted to stay here to see Daddy when he comes back to get Aria. :( He really seems upset about this! Good thing we did bring him along on this trip!!!! Although it's definitely been more complicated having all of us here and we couldn't do as much, I'm sure it was the right decision for us. And he's going to have a very hard time with Daddy coming back to get his sister all alone... So will I. :(

No comments: