It is noon here at home.... which means it is midnight in Vietnam!!!!!! It is now November 13.... the day that Aria will become OURS at last!!!!!! :) :) :)
Steve and I talked via video chat on our computers earlier. He was almost ready for Thursday and was going to bed soon. He did a lot of shopping, unpacking, and organizing today. He had already set aside all the things to take with him tomorrow, but he just needed to officially pack it all into a bag still. I asked if he had chosen a cute outfit for her to wear - and he said that they're all cute! ;) ha! Realistically though, I didn't send any dresses with him. I just sent more cozy "travel clothes" for her. (Mommy gets to be the first one to dress her in a pretty dress. ;) )
He has to be ready to leave at 6am, which is 6pm our time! That's only in 6 hours!!!! And the adoption ceremony will take place at 9:30am on Thursday. That means... 9:30pm tonight, our time!!!!!!! :) :) :) WOW.....
Stay tuned.... :)
Oh! And he hasn't felt sick since the morning. Praise God!
Unfortunately, I probably won't hear from him for a long time. It's a 3 hour drive. And afterwards, they will probably begin the paperwork journey (getting her a Vietnam passport, taking steps towards the US visa, setting up a medical exam, etc., etc.). So he probably won't go back to the hotel until the evening, which will be morning here. We shall see.... :) :)
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This is so exciting that as usual, it brings tears to my eyes! I think Steve is so amazing to do all of this alone. Usually it is the mommy who delivers the baby (to the daddy) but in this case, the daddy is delivery the baby to the mommy! Yay!
My prayers as always will be with all of you including your baby Aria.
MLE
I can't tell.......but........are you excited?? :o) LOL.
Yayy!! I'm excited too!!
Laura
That is so exciting! Thanks for keeping us posted!
I'm so excited!!!
I'm glad he's feeling better now too. Praise God!!
love
Angela
Wow! I'm reading this at 9:20 PM, . . . so that means 10 more minutes!!! Time to say a quick prayer of praise!!! : )
Wow! I'm reading this at 9:20 PM, . . . so that means 10 more minutes!!! Time to say a quick prayer of praise!!! : )
my computer clock says 9:30 p.m. I'm praying that half a world a way a miraculous thing is going well for all involved...
Sherry
Praying here!
Post a Comment