Thursday, November 13, 2008

She's Ours!!!!!!!!

I got up in the middle of the night to find these photos in my inbox and the words, "She's ours!!!!!!" :) :) :) PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Meet our little Aria.....



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karin, Steve, Kevin and Kien...Congratulations!! Aria does look cute - any outfit Steve picked out and she would still be adorable. Look forward to meeting her in person.

MLE said...

How darling! You guys (all 5 of you!) are so blessed!!! She has no idea what a beautiful life lies ahead of her! (At one point during the night, I awakened and wondered if you were up at your computer. I almost got up to see if there were photos but I knew I would wake up my sleeping husband.)
MLE

Anonymous said...

Karin..we are so happy for you..Aria is beautiful...another prayer anwered, praise God...
many blessings going your way from Brian and Alex

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!! Yayy!! Congratulations!!!

Praise the LORD!

Laura

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't wait to meet her in person! God is good.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!! I just want to eat her up :) ha. She is toooooo precious!!!!

Amy Sherwin

Noelle said...

Now you are TRULY the Faulkner Five! Thank you, Lord, for creating this beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Faulkners! Aria is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Love,
Leanne

Karl said...

Wow - finally the journey is (almost) complete - I can't wait for the pictures of you holding your beautiful daughter!

Kelley said...

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Siwicki said...

Praise God!

Anonymous said...

She is too stinking cute Karin!!! I love those cheeks!! God is truly good - the timing is all part of His plan. Congratulations to the new family of 5!! WOW!!!

Jess

The Handyman and the Foreman said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful even with the cute pouty face. She will be in your arms soon.
Pam

Catherine said...

I am so glad you finally have her:) YEAH!!!!