We ordered room service for dinner. Kien sat on my lap, as usual. Steve reached out his hand to pray - and Kien immediately took it!!!! :) HA!!! It was sooo cute and surprising!!! So I asked my mom to get a camera. Then we tried to reenact the event. And it worked again!!! Kien took Daddy's hand to pray! :) I know he doesn't know what's happening yet, but it was still pretty cool and special to think that we can even hold hands with him at this early age to pray before dinner. :)
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Praying!
We ordered room service for dinner. Kien sat on my lap, as usual. Steve reached out his hand to pray - and Kien immediately took it!!!! :) HA!!! It was sooo cute and surprising!!! So I asked my mom to get a camera. Then we tried to reenact the event. And it worked again!!! Kien took Daddy's hand to pray! :) I know he doesn't know what's happening yet, but it was still pretty cool and special to think that we can even hold hands with him at this early age to pray before dinner. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment