Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Finger Food

When Steve and I got back from the medical appointment, I was hungry! And I really wanted for all of us to finally venture outside together!! So we first all went downstairs to Highlands Coffee for a snack -- but ending up ordering lunch. I was quite uncreative and actually ordered the same thing that I had for dinner last night!! Another croque monsieur, because it was sooo yummy!! Again, I held Kien during lunch, and my mom had to chop up my sandwich for me to eat. ;) Kien again was quite interested in my french fries!! We thought about actually giving him one, but they were fairly crisp. So instead, I gave him a piece of bread from my sandwich. And he loved it!!!! :) :) It took him forever to eat the one little square, but he did actually do it!!!! :) Yup, it's time to move on from formula and rice cereal! ;)

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Phenomenal all of the milestones Kien is reaching in just a few short days!!!