
Here are some other pictures I found on my mom's camera. Kevin has been waking up at 4-5am each morning (as well as my mom), so they have usually watched a movie together until it's actually morning. They have watched "Mulan" in particular quite a few times now! So one morning, somehow Kevin ended up in a corner by himself before my mom discovered what he was up to.... Apparently, Mulan writes on herself in the movie, so what did Kevin do??? Yup. He wrote ALL OVER himself!!! Even on his neck and the palms of his hands!!!!!

This is Kevin literally climbing the walls.

There are bikes / scooters everywhere!!

And look at the wires!

Our hotel is at the location of the former "Hanoi Hilton."

My mom walked around outside to get these pictures of a wall of the Hanoi Hilton. You can actually take a tour. I think I will skip that one... (I've seen pictures on other people's blogs.)
No comments:
Post a Comment