Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!

When Kien woke up this morning, I brought him into bed with us, and he lay on me for half an hour. I think he even fell asleep again. So he still CAN be a little cuddle bug afterall!! :)

Then after his morning bottle, he got to ride on Grandma's foot. ;) If you start to bounce him and then stop, he'll bounce up and down himself. :)

Then Kevin brought Daddy his Father's Day card. He hid it behind his back and walked over to make the big presentation. :) It was an Incredibles card. Kevin had picked it out himself. The funny thing is that Kevin hasn't seen that movie, so I'm not sure how he knows who they are. (Perhaps from a preview on a Disney movie?)

Kien wasn't as successful with his card presentation. He just wanted to drop it on the floor. ;) But he did gave Daddy a very sweet card specifically from Baby to Daddy. :)

We also gave him a Highlands Coffee mug!! :) ha! It's a nice mug as a souvenir of our trip and even says "Vietnam" on it.

No comments: