During naptime today, my mom wanted to take a little walking tour with Steve. When they left, Kien was napping. I fed Kevin lunch, and then Kien woke up. So I fed him a bottle and put Kevin down for his nap. Then I went through a series of spit ups, clothing changes, and a cranky baby for the next hour! But I survived in my first hour of juggling the two boys by myself!!! ;)Anyway, Steve and my mom went in the Hanoi Hilton for a quick tour of the prison. They took pictures, but I'm going to skip the depressing photos on my blog of shackles and a guillotine. I am posting a photo of John McCain visiting the prison (note it says "Senator Mc John Cain"). They said it mostly focused on the fact that the Vietnamese had been imprisoned there - rather than the Americans.
Here are some other of the sights that they saw...

2 comments:
Karin, Kien is just adorable!! I am so happy for you guys. It sounds like this trip was less stressful than Russia? Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun. Safe travels home.
All week, Kevin and I have been looking down on the roof of this pagoda (temple) with dragons, eye with rays, and boats. At first, we thought the dragons were swans until I used my binoculars. ha! They were among the first dragons on our long list of dragons found on this trip.
Post a Comment