Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another Hurdle...and Prayer Requests

I'm editing this post now, because I think I should be more vague than I even was before, since this is a public blog and ya never know...

In a nutshell, we were faced with a new hurdle regarding Aria's adoption this week. But our agency is on it! We're not sure what's going to happen yet in terms of timing, but we are praying that God will work a miracle and that Aria will come home on this trip!!!! Here are some prayer requests that I gave to our prayer chain at church:
  • safe travel to Vietnam (for myself, Steve, Kevin & my mom Nina)
  • health for all of us on the trip (I got really sick in Russia & am fairly prone to doing so!)
  • successful adoption proceedings for Kien and receiving his visa to the US to become a US citizen!! :)
  • peace and joy despite the stress
  • meeting Aria next week and having to leave her
  • a miracle in Aria’s case!!!!
  • quick, smooth processing of everything that needs to happen in Aria’s case
  • smooth bonding with Kien and integration into our family :)
Thank you soooo much for praying!!!!

No comments: