So now there is a pause in the travel blog until it's time for Aria to come home. :)
The update there is simply that nothing has happened yet. We're still waiting on a document... sigh. After that document is submitted, we hope that the USCIS will go ahead and approve her visa. But I would say that her approval is at least 2 weeks away at this point. And "at least 2 weeks" will continue to be the case until that document is submitted. Then we'll need a "Giving and Receiving Ceremony" date.... We'll keep you posted!
In the meantime, my plan is that when people ask me for updates about Aria while I'm holding our wonderful little Kien, I'm just going to say that I'm focusing on the positive. :) Because that is what we're doing. We're very joyful about our baby boy -- and very busy! And as much as we want Aria home ASAP (and I cannot bring myself to say that we're better off having only one baby at a time, because that is not fair to Aria who is still in an orphanage), I really need a break from that kind of waiting stress. I have plenty to occupy myself with in the meantime. :) But we are praying that her process will be completed very soon...
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment