Monday, June 16, 2008

Highlands Coffee

After our Embassy appointment, I was FINALLY relaxed and wanted to chill and celebrate with a snack!! We got brownies and muffins at Highlands Coffee -- and smoothies and lattes! :) This time, Daddy got to hold Kien while we ate -- because I had an open cup for my latte, which seemed to dangerous with a wiggly baby. Kevin did a good job of polishing off Daddy's smoothie. And he liked spooning the chocolate sauce for his brownie straight into his mouth. ;)

Then I backed up to get a family photo with a view of the interior of the coffee shop. And right after snapping this photo, a waitress stopped me!! Apparently this is a top secret zone as well. Photos are not allowed in Highlands Coffee!! Go figure... ;)

1 comment:

Noelle said...

Holy Moly! SO weird about the picture-taking rules!